Environmental Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is an ISO-standardized environmental accounting framework used to:
(1) produce an inventory of the material and energy inputs and outputs characteristic of each supply chain stage of a product or service life cycle and
(2) quantify the contributions of these inventory flows to a suite of resource and emissions-related environmental impact categories.
- supply chain "hot spot" analysis to support targeted mitigation efforts to reduce environmental impacts and minimize social risk
- comprehensive LCA studies of product suppy chains and organizations
- peer-review of LCA studies for ISO-14044 compliance or compliance with other existing LCA-based norms (e.g. PAS-2050, Greenhouse Gas Protocol, BP X30-323, ILCD, European Commission PEF and OEF)
- LCA-based tools for supply chain management
- LCI data sets